eCommerce & Your Business
first questions most businesses want answered are "How much will it
cost me?" and "Will it make me money?" There are many options when it
comes to doing business over the internet. We are here to help you
decide what is best for your company. Call us today for a FREE phone
consultation at (703) 791-6126.
|To start an online store, we have made a short checklist for you to
- Have a business license and proof of identity.
- Have available all of the information on your items for sale,
i.e., price, descriptions, weights, pictures or items ready for our
photography service. Information should be in electronic format (word,
excel, access, etc).
- Be prepared to put down 50% of the estimate prior to development.
order to provide your customers with a proper, full-service shopping
cart, you will need to consider all of the following costs:
- Shopping Cart Initial License Development fee ($500 one-time fee
plus $100 annually) A smaller, more modified shopping cart is also
available for less. Please inquire
- Monthly merchant account fees and per transaction fees plus set up
charges (fees established and paid directly to your merchant bank
- Annual Private Security Key fee to offer secure shopping (avg.
$105 per year)
- Annual Hosting fees ($395 per year)
- Domain name registration fee ($35 per year)
- Marketing fees including search engine submissions
- Shopping Cart Development Time takes an average of one month to
design, implement and test
- Sign Up with a PayPal account for accepting Credit Cards and
Checks with your shopping cart
Customer Service Features
Inclusive Email Features
Reports & Graphs
Shopping Cart Features
|Search engines send what they call
"spiders" out to gather information. If you're lucky,
you might get picked up, but why leave your profits to
chance? By optimizing your site and listing with a
search engine, you will see increased traffic to your site.